11.02.2011

Wrinkles and sagging much?

I'm old.

Like grandma old.
Aged.
Outdated.
Not new.
No longer funny.

I'm so old it is more expensive to buy the candles for the cake, compared to the cake itself.

I went to the Jr. High today.
Am I a giant?
I felt like I was in Japan, that's how tall I felt.
These kids are only a couple of years younger than me, and yet if they had bald spots I would be able to shine them with no problem. (Thank goodness they don't though)
I'm only 5' 9.5"
I don't think that is all that tall.

These little kids were probably as big as my thigh. They are tiny. It kind of makes me sick. Our future is in the hands of these kids. How are they supposed to be the chosen generation when they can't even look over the pulpit at church? Let's pray that puberty blesses them with good looks and height.

They just hold their binders in their delicate little arms and run around dodging kids that had already hit their growth spurts. Why do they run?! What are they running from exactly? Maybe girls still have cooties. Or they are scared that their future chest hair will come up from behind and attack. Please don't think I'm being sexist. Some girls look like little scrawny monkeys too. But usually they are of the boy gender.

Little boys are .... strange.

Maybe. I'll wake up and have wrinkles all over my face.
I will soon be looking up botox on google...

No no no. Don't worry. I won't. I just feel freakishly old. It kind of makes me sick. I don't want to grow up. I like my age. I like my life. I don't want to go and be a poor college student. Ah. Crazy how fast you grow up.

I felt like a grandma in this place. I felt like I was about to keel over right there and then.
Ya. I felt old.

So it was just Halloween right? I love Halloween! Best holiday ever. You get to dress up, steal candy from people willingly, and you get to cozy up to a good looking male during all the frightening events. Candy+whatever clothes you want+cute boys= Peachy holiday.
Except there is one thing that is slightly disappointing when it comes to this overwhelming holiday. Girls dress up like...um...Vegas street walkers.... and get away with it!
Aside from those "choice" girls, Halloween is just fantastic.
I used to hate it.
Compare these pictures.



There is a difference.

I grew up.

To all a good night-
Grandma Sam.


No comments:

Post a Comment