11.26.2011

EW.

I'm about to barf so I'm going to type very very fast.
You should see my fingers they are moving at about a million miles an hour.
Actually you can't even see them they are moving so fast.

So here's the situation.
I woke up around nineish. Felt sick. Ran into my bathroom and vomited.
This has happened seven times!
SEVEN TIMES!

I am repulsed by myself.
Oh. I just heard my little brother take a hard hit down the stairs. BUT I can't do anything because any fast movement could result in gross things that are unspeakable.

Right now my body feels jut like it was hit by a truck.
Seriously, typing this is hurting my forearms. Is that normal?
No. It isn't.
And I'm shaking. This is not fun.

Not only do I feel like poo. I look like it too.
My hair is in a bun on top of my head.
I have no make up on.
And let's just say my clothing is not choice.
I love it!
I wish I could dress like this everyday and not care! But I do care. But not that much. Because if I did care more than I normally do I wouldn't be wearing jeans and a sweatshirt everyday. But hey! Jeans and sweatshirts are the most comfortable way to go.

I like my body and my face.
And I am not one of those girls that need compliments to make themselves feel better. I know I am not perfect. Heck. I have three zits the size of my dad's head on my face. I sometimes feel too fat. And I have man hands. But, I have embraced all of these odd things. They make me who I am. And I would never trade that for anything.


I know this is a small post. And I apologize for that. But I don't want vomit all over my keyboard. Do you?

Wish me luck!
-Sickey.

No comments:

Post a Comment