10.29.2011

My life is Survivor.

I'm sitting here. Watching Survivor.

Also. I have five layers of pants on. AND. five layers of shirts on.
I was very cold last night. Obviously.
Not only was I freezing last night, I was extremely tired. (No duh it was night time)
So. I rolled off of my bed. Grabbed the closest pants and sweatshirts.
Resulting in me being happy as a clam. And having myself resemble the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. And boy am I hot.
And I'm talking like sun hot. (Unless you think a star that is the basis of the solar system is attractive..... freak)
I'm talking about like I'm a hot babe right now.

Not.

Oh well. I'm warm.


So Survivor.

It's such a good show, and guess what makes it a good show. The darn drama. So when I say my life is Survivor, I mean that my life is Drama. If you are watching Survivor you know what I'm talking about. Someone is always stabbing another person in the back. And that is just no fun at all. And that is exactly what my life is.

People hate me. People love me.

And of course, I know that is what happens, Not everyone is going to like you. But there reaches a point that is starts getting a little ridiculous. It's somewhat making me laugh how dumb people can be.

I understand. You don't like me. The feeling is mutual.

Survivor is also on an island with jungle. My room looks like a jungle. I literally cannot see the floor right now. That is why I am sitting on my bed. I'm too scared to step on my floor and get eaten alive.

My hair also looks like I was just mauled by a rare jungle animal.

Jungle animal hair + Stay Puft Marshmallow body

= "marshmallow that fell into the fire pit" look.

HOT

(I have way too much confidence if I'm calling myself hot right now.)





I'll be back-

The marshmallow in the bottom of the pit.





No comments:

Post a Comment