11.06.2011

Dear, you.

Dear insert name here.
Please open up your ear.
And listen to me.
And consider my plea.
Don't do it again.
Don't hurt anymore women.
They don't deserve the pain,
Of having you explain
their imperfections and flaws
while you give them the much needed applause.
You toil with their emotions,
while you go through the motions
of a deserved love
and yet when they are down, you just shove and shove and shove.

Dear insert name here
while with you my self esteem seemed to slowly disappear.
You are a fine actor,
and please consider this small factor
before you go breaking another heart
you don't know what you start.
You said you are sorry
but it was bull, like a safari
going through a petting zoo
I didn't know what to do.
When you told me you loved me
but told me I wasn't good enough for thee.
Change this, change that
Sometimes too thin, sometimes too fat.

Dear insert name here,
Do you know what you did?
Or no, because you are just a kid?
You turned me blue,
and I could think of a lot of words to describe you.
I believe in forgiveness,
as long as you assess,
your actions
and put away those distractions,
those ones you blamed me for.
And open up a new door,
one of happiness and kind speech.
Where your life is a beach
And you can sit there in the sand,
and realize what you have done to me, Sam.

Dear insert name here,
Do you know what abuse means?
It's far more worse that it seems.
Not just sexual and physical,
those are far too typical.
Verbal abuse every heard of that?
How about emotional, or should we have a small chat?
They suck.
And each little word, they struck
a little chord inside my brain
telling me I'm not sane.
I needed you,
nothing new.
But you knew that, didn't you,
every little move was of mine was in your view
One little thing wrong
and I had to sing a sad song.
I was blamed
while you became inflamed.
And I was scared to take one step,
So I sat there and wept.

Dear insert name here.
I'm done with the fear.
I've found another,
And instead of you, I have become the conductor
of my life.
Please handle your own strife
Don't get me involved,
And learn how to resolve
with out hurting me.
And this is my last word to thee.

Insert name here,
I hope that you didn't mishear.





No comments:

Post a Comment