11.08.2011

Don't tease me when I'm in my corner.

The last post was quite depressing.
So I've decided to go outside my little comfort box


----
1 1
----

(That is my little box of comfort)
(yes. It did take me forever to make that. I'm blonde. Remember?)

And write a serious post without being sarcastic and mean in anyway.
What a joke.

Sarcasm.
My "mask".
In Honors English we were talking about masks. *Light Bulb* Mine is sarcasm. Masks cover up who you really are and give you this overwhelming confidence to do things you usually wouldn't.
We discussed people like the KKK and their masks not only being real ones, but also symbolic. Do you think half of those people would commit the crimes that they were committing if their personal identity wasn't covered up? I think not. Please do not think that I am comparing my sarcasm to the KKK. They are nothing alike! My sarcasm is a mask to me in the way of which I can treat people. Pretty awful huh? I'm not really a mean person per say, but most people do have to create this... acquired taste in order to get along with me and actually be my friend. I tend to use sarcasm a lot. And if you can't handle that, then leave me alone and you are one serious child and need to learn how to loosen up.


If you are my friend on Facebook, you will soon find that my profile pictures coordinate with my blog posts. Woohoo.

I love my friends. (Not saying that in a sarcastic manner at all. Pinky Promise.)

Ps. Spell check is telling me that I spelled pinky wrong. Dear spell check people, are you idiots?!

Pss. Looked up pinky on google. It isn't even a real word! A pinky finger is really called the "little finger". How dumb is that? I little finger promise. I'm going to start saying that, and if you will join me in my strike against pinky fingers say aye!

Aye!

Alright now that we are all on the same page.
I really really like my friends.
I don't want to sound like I'm "emotionally attached" to them. (Yes it is put in quotation marks for a reason).
But I am. I don't know what I would do without them.
I would probably change my name to Darka Springkiller.
Hide in corners at school, rock back and forth.
And sing songs to myself. Oh and those little ants too.
Then people would make fun of me and I would have the ants eat them like in the awful movie, Indiana Jones # 4.
Just talking to my friends brighten my whole day. I am so grateful to have such amazing friends that tell me that everything is going to be eh okay. Now, I understand I do need to have reality slapped in my face once in a while, and they are perfectly good at that also. Trust me.

If you are named Darka Springkiller and need a friend, you can have one of mine, preferably Quinci.
*Kidding*

So thank you friends. For dealing with my silly little sarcasm mask. And just me being Sam, and such.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
-Darka Springkiller

PS. SO excited for Christmas! I've been listening to Christmas music for the last two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment