11.20.2011

Ignore the first face. It's ugly.

Put your ear to the computer screen.
If you listen hard enough you should be able to hear a little four year old boy singing:
Can can can can can you do the can can? I can do the can can, ohh yes I can can can can can.

Ya. I want to jab my ears in with a pen.
Thank goodness I can't find one right now.

This is my life.



Yes. This great facial grid is my life. For almost everything concerning my life.
Such things as:

New classes.
Friends.
Boys.
Stupid Girls.
Family.
Neighbors.
Santa.

Phase 1:
Fear. Or extreme distraught.
Usually this happens when I am introduced to something new or a change in my life.
I don't want to accept it.
I think that it is going to change my perfectly cute life.
I have anxiety. And may almost pee a little.

Phase 2:
Bitterness.
I usually dislike it a little too much.
I am sarcastic to hide my old grandpa bitterness.
I don't want to get hurt so I put on my "hard" external cover.
(Well as hard as a blonde teenage girl's cover can be)
I act like it doesn't matter to me. But we all really know the truth...

Phase 3:
Shock.
I may start liking this thing.
And that scares me!
I don't know whether to keep on moving on with my life or completely stop.
This is the confusion state.
And the one that I am constantly in.
I don't know how to make choices.
So this is that hardest phase for me.

Phase 4:
Acceptance.
Usually I am happy with my choice.
I am happy that this experience happened, whether it affected me positively or negatively.
I am grateful for the experience.
I learned something.


YES.
I am going through these phases right now.
But I can't tell you why. *couch cough* men.
And I can't tell you which phase I'm in. *cough cough* I really can't.


Where's a pause button when you need one?
-SAYAM.




No comments:

Post a Comment