11.14.2011

Awkward Mondays.




Most of you know me as Sam.
I know myself as awkward.
Look at these pictures, if they aren't the epitome of awkward then butter my butt and call me a biscuit.
This is what I feel like. My life is being bombarded with books.
Not only books but TEXTbooks. AKA the Hitler of all books.


AP Bio textbook-1267 pages
ASL textbook-183 pages
ASL textbook #2-512 pages
Honors English 11 textbook-1511 pages
Precalc textbook-532 pages

Total: 4,005 pages.

That's one big Hitler.


I love reading.
Just not when it's about stuff like AP Bio.
Here is a little excerpt of my AP bio book:

"The vasoconstriction factor, which Yanagisawa named endothelin, is a peptide that contains 21 amino acids. Two disulfide bridges between cyseines stabilize the peptide structure."


Boring. I know.

Could some handsome man come save me from these textbooks?
I feel as if I am going to be eaten alive, and all I need to survive is Prince Charming
on his trusty steed, Lighting, or whatever his trust steed's name is. To come and
rescue me from being swallowed alive.


I'm ever so slowly drowning in these words of nonsense.


Speaking of men.
Is it possible to become a Mormon nun?
I'm so sick of asking myself the what ifs.
Instead. I'm going to start saying screw it.


I'm 16.
I love life.
Yes. Boys do make it more enjoyable.
But, I'm 16.
Easy as that.


Monday.

The biggest waste of 1/7 of my life. All I do on Monday is...nothing.
It's dreary and puts me in a bad mood.
I HATE YOU.
Sorry I had to be so harsh.
I love you..? No.


Now that I have ineffectively studied for four tests I'm going to try and get some beauty
sleep. Ps. Does it really make you more beautiful or do you just feel prettier because
you got better sleep? Hmm. That's a good question.


Sleep tight.
-Sawkardam.

No comments:

Post a Comment