11.25.2011

Oldest.


I am the oldest of my siblings.

Sometimes. I love it.
Sometimes. I hate it.
But most of the time, I love it.

There are benefits to being the eldest:

Obviously, you are the wisest.
The most responsible.
Smartest.
Best looking.
You are are over all the best child in the family. And your parents wish that all the other kids could be just like you. The other kids despise you, yet respect you at the same time.

I wish.
Isn't that what the movies portray?
Yes. Yes it is young one.

Let me tell you. I am far from this. I am not so wise. I sometimes do stupid teenage things that only stupid teenagers do. So thus, I am not always the most responsible kid ever. I get good grades, but I could get better. I know I am the best looking in my family so I'm not going to argue that one... (Actually all my siblings are gorgeous and I'm kind of jealous like all the time.) My parents do love me, don't get me wrong. But sometimes I get a look in their eye that says: "Samantha Jean, I want to strangle you right about now."
Don't worry. They would never actually do it.
I hope.

My family is great.

The 'Rents
Rich and Diana are there names.
My Dad is one of the smartest guys I know.
And I know a lot of smart guys.
He may say that he isn't THAT smart, but listen to me. I'm the one with the blog.
He probably will hate me saying this but.
He was the valedictorian and the student body president at his high school.
Now that right there is an overachiever.
He works as a computer nerd for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints .

My mom is super artistic.
One time I counted all the colors that are painted on the walls of our house.
There are 14.
We have one wall that is strictly paintings and art and such.
All of this is my moms doing.
She is an artist! She won't admit it, but she is.
She graduated with a bachelors in Graphic art.
That right there is pretty darn cool.

Together they are the old ones that govern our house.
I should probably give them more respect. Actually, I know I should.
But I can't be perfect, or can I...?
They are "supa chill" as my friends would call it. But they are strict when they need to be.
THEY ARE PERFECT*
And I love them.

Me
You know me.
Pshh. You were actually expecting me to write more about myself?
Silly reader.
I'm not that conceited.

Puberty girl
You may think this is an inappropriate name.
I'll explain.
This is Grace Louise.
Or Gracie.
She is 12. Everyday until she was born I prayed for a little sister.
And boy did I get one.
She is awesome. And one of the prettiest girls I know.
Her eyes are far apart, you know, model like.
Her eyelashes reach from here to the stars.
And she has a hot skinny body.
Since she is 12, she is hitting this awkward and unwelcome conversation topic called... puberty.
We have all been through it! Get over it.
I now realize why my parents gave me the "I want to strangle you" death glare while I was hitting puberty.

Poo
Georgia Audrey.
This is how she gained the name of Poo.
Georgia.
George.
Georgie.
Georgie Pordgie.
Pordgie Poo.
Poo.

I feel bad for the girl. I mean really, who wants their name to be Poo?
She is the girl of the family.
She loves glitter, dresses, and tea.
(Not tea, but I just thought that went along with the whole dress thing.)
She's 8. And great!
(That rhymed.)
Her personality is very loud. Just like every other 8 year old.

Bubba
Max.
He just goes by Bubba.
Think about it.
When he is in high school and playing football you can hear it.
"OHH number 23 takes a hard hit from Bubba!"
Bubba is just awesome.
He loves running around and destroying everything in his path.
He is four, although he resembles a six year old.
One of the biggest kids I know.
He adores men things. Even though sometimes you can catch him playing with barbies.


Well.
There ya go. That's my family.
Pray for me.
But really, Pray for my parents.
-The best child.

*They are perfect in my eyes. I just hope they read this and give me twenty bucks.



No comments:

Post a Comment