11.27.2011

Crazy Scarf Lady.


This is me.
Obviously. 
And I'm set and ready for the winter!

Funny thing is. There is no snow on the ground! None. 
It's the end of November and there is no snow in sight. I don't know if I should be rejoicing or not. Fall is my favorite time of the year. You get to wear (about five times I typed in swear instead of wear. Yes, I guess you could swear too) big sweatshirts that are two sizes too big. You get to cuddle with men, because you are so "cold". You get all the good holidays! Including my favorite, Halloween! I am so ecstatic that fall has lasted such a long time. But I'm done and ready for winter. The reason I'm ready for snow? Because if it does not come soon then the winter season will end in July. 

I think about two years ago it snowed in June. I mean heck. I live in Utah. We are known for our fantastic snow. But snow does not belong in June. And if we get snow in July this year, I will not be a happy camper.

Look at the picture above. Does it look like I'm ready for winter? Because this young girl is! 
I've always loved scarves. Not only winter scarves, but regular fashion ones. Are they really called fashion scarves? Because if so, I feel like a snobby rich girl. Hello, come on into my room and admire all my fashion scarves! I hope you read that in your head with a British accent. Because I sure did. (And I suck at accents, probably because I absolutely hate them.) (Ps. I'm not racist, even though some people think so. But please don't think I'm racist because I hate accents. I just think they are ugly.) (Pss. Accents are great! I am just not a fan of them.... Oh sheesh. I'll just stop talking.) Anyways. I have a lot of scarves!  In the picture I'm not even wearing all my scarves. When I grow up I'm not going to be the crazy cat lady with no husband and 374 cats. I'm going to be... DUN DUN DUN DUNNN crazy scarf lady! I'll be in my 70's with over 598 scarves, and I'll be set for life! Woohoo! Accessories are my thing. Scarves, earrings, and rings. Those are my big three. I love love love them.  OH MY. Earrings has two R's! ahh. Ear rings! Got it. Like a ring for you ear. Please don't forget I'm blond. 

Speaking of blond moments. 
Today. 
My mom and I were talking about platypuses. Of all the things to talk about with your mom Sam? Yes. I know. Platypuses. Weird. So I thought that baby platypuses would be really ugly. So I googled it. Looked at the pictures and said: "Wait, so do they turn blue when they grow up?"

My mothers reaction? 
She looked at me. And she laughed. Hard.

Excuse me! That Disney cartoon... Phineas and Ferb showcases platypuses as blue! I thought Disney was supposed to be truthful and good! But no. They are liars! Disney really? Liars go to heck(ll). I didn't really write heck but then my mother got mad. So I had to change it to heck.... I don't want to see you there! Ohh. Poor Disney. I'll pray for you.

FYI. Platypuses are not blue.

Ugh. Well. Now that I have told you about how dumb I am. I'll let you go. 

Ps. I am just in the mood for a thing of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Everything but the... is my favorite flavor. So if you want to come bring me some. I'll love you forever. Yes. The name of the flavor is Everything but the...

I'll be bock. (Arnold Schwarzenegger voice)
-Scarf Lady.

Ya. I had to look up how to spell Schwarzenegger. 
Cut me some slack. It's a hard last name. 


1 comment:

  1. AMAZING! I love reading your blog it gives me something to do when i should be doing homework. No i read the blog. It makes my day. What am i going to do when you are in your twenties that is not teens! Just wanted to let you know I lOVe to read tham.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete