11.13.2011

Mean friends.


These are my friends.
Don't worry. I have more.
Or do I...?
Meet Ashley and Quinci.
You already know me, so I don't need the introduction about how great and wonderful I am that I usually get when being introduced. Totally kidding. Usually, when people introduce me this is how it goes down:
This is Sam. She's Rich's daughter.
....
Sad.
Then people look at me, thoughts about me being blonde and tall
go through their head then they leave.
HELLO?
I'm a fun time! Get to know me!

Anyways.
Meet Ashley and Quinci.
Somehow I weaseled my way right into their friendship and I sure hope they don't mind.
I love them, and hopefully the feeling is mutual.
Sometimes I think they just befriended me for comic relief. Most people do.
No. They are the best. And I don't know what I would do without them.
They keep me sane.
Or make me more insane.
Who knows.


So there is a system. The Triangle.
And it's a triangle of mean.
It's at a slight angle. And guess who is on top?
Right now. I am. And I usually am on top.
Then it goes Quinci. Sometimes she claims the top spot. But only sometimes.
Finally Ashley is on the bottom of the triangle, and she will never get to the top. Ever.


Why am I on the top?
I'm the meanest! I don't get it. Just because I'm sarcastic, witty, and tend to mock
does NOT mean I deserve the top spot. I just like to be outgoing, okay?
I think my niceness and love of people should even out the meanness, and I should be numba 2.
How am I nice? Um. When we drive in Darla and stop at a stop light
I'm nice enough to roll down the windows, turn up the music, and sing on the top of my lungs so that the people next to us can hear my lovely singing.
Isn't that so kind of me?!
(Ps. About two years ago my NICE grandma told me I suck at singing. Ouch.)
Sometimes if I feel extra nice I talk to them and compliment their good looks.
Oh boy. I deserve an award or something.

Quinci. She is just like me, except to for the car thing.
She is super sarcastic.
And sometimes she does this thing when a couple people are having a conversation she stands like two feet away, folds her arms, and stares. Now that I think about it,
Ashley does that also. I love it.
That's a little mean right?
Sometimes she gains the top spot, but usually I take it back in less than five minutes.

Ashley. She is just nice. Well when you compare her to Quinci and myself she is.
When you compare her to a normal person
she seems like the bully you never had.
Ps. Ashley. You know I'm kidding. (Proof that I deserve the top of the triangle.)
The meanest thing she does?
Punches people.
Don't get me wrong. Punching is not good. But would you rather have a playful punch once in a while or a person who is going to be sarcastic towards every little word you say?
My point exactly.

You should befriend them.
They need more friends.



Thank you for being the girls that I..
Cuddle with.
Cry with.
Eat junk food with.
Have sonic runs with.
Talk about periods and such with. (If that makes you uncomfortable, grow up. PERIODS.)
Hate people with.
Am nuns with.
Holds hands with.
Cheer at football games with. (My personal favorite.)
Drive with.
Sing with.
Love boys with.
Make fun of people with.
Talk to my mother with.
Dance with.
Laugh with.

So thanks. (:

Ps.
Don't ever watch a Walk to Remember with us.
It will result in Ashley and me sobbing like babies and Quinci laughing because she can't cry.

Love you!
-The top of the Triangle.



1 comment:

  1. Random comment: A Walk to Remember is my favorite chick flick. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete