9.13.2011

What I live for.



Sarcasm?
Is there anything better than it? Other than that feeling that you get rolling down the tip of the roller coaster and you almost throw up, but instead you laugh.. ya. Nothing is better than that.

On a side note... I went on my first "big" roller coaster about a year ago. I know. Wimp? yes. I understand, I am the epitome of a baby. Things scare me easily, I get hurt by a single touch, and I am probably the most jumpy person EVER. Example: When I lock my car, I sometimes scream because it beeps.. and it scares me.

Ya. It's that bad.

Sarcasm...
I freakin love it.

90 percent of what I say is sarcasm or in other words. Crap. (sorry for the language father)
The other 10 percent it truthful. Surprisingly I'm a good person to talk to. And have advise. Unlessss you are on my nerves. Then that 90 percent of sarcasm comes into play.

Sorry if you have been a victim of my sarcasm. Some people are hurt by it, and I don't get it at all! I mean really. It isn't THAT big of a deal. Grow up. And don't be such a baby. Not a baby as in the "the beep from my car locking" baby, but the "I can't take a joke" baby. There is a big difference, let me tell you. I am one of those babies... then the other one I can't stand.

Sarcasm is what I live for.
It is what I breath. listen...

Sarcasm in.
Sarcasm out.
Sarcasm in.
Sarcasm out.
And so on.

mmm. Better than air.

So. If I have ever told you I hate you.. It was sarcasm. Like in my previous post, which you can find HERE, I said I hate vegans. That, obviously was sarcasm. Unless I really do hate you, which I don't. So don't fret bud.

I dream about sarcasm.
Yup. Little sarcasm sheep jumping over a little fence made out of sarcasm.

It's so darn cute.

Catch ya on the flip-flop later-
Samuel-a.

No comments:

Post a Comment