9.08.2011

The girl that wears my headbands.

I'm at school.
School yes.
The place where children starve through three long class periods just to have the light at the end of the tunnel be a lousy 40 minute lunch. And then if you think you are finally finished you find yourself with one more class period.


This is not fun. Let me tell you.

Lexi. Aka. My best Asian friend, is supposed to be sitting next to me. But as usual she is being an overachiever, and kissing up to the teacher. Sorta.
So she stole my headband about three months ago. (Probably longer but my sense of time is quite bad.) And she wore it today. She looks cute in it, don't fret. I guess that's what best friends are for. Wearing each others headbands. So from now on Lexi isn't going to be referred as my best friend, but instead, the girl who wears my headbands. So I looked up Lexi on a baby name website and this is what I found out. Lexi means defending men.

Irony. Isn't it awesome?

I'll explain to you this little piece of irony. Lexi. Is obsessed with men. Short, tall, tan, albino, smart, fickle, anything. She loves them all. Don't deny it Lex. We sometimes use the phrase "obsessed" when it comes to her and boys. So she sure does defend men, and all their wonderful attributes.

She's cute. And that's why she's my best friend. If she wasn't cute, we probably wouldn't be friends. (I'm totally kidding). If she wasn't cute, she would still be MY Lexi.

To tell you the truth, I hope she becomes a nun.

Are there asian nuns?

Any who...
I want her to become a nun, so that she can never get married and leave me for some hunky human of the male gender. She is mine.

I've told her everything about my life. And I feel bad. Nobody wants the full weight of my somewhat messy life in their hands. But for some reason she has accepted it, and I think that is just insane. But somebody has to be insane to be my friend... right? Right.

So thanks Lex. For listening to me cry. Eating chips with me. Cheering on boys at football games. Drinking out of sippy-cups. Cuddling with me during the storm. Hating people that I hate. Playing on the tramp. Watching Fear Factor. Stretching every cent out of about 100 quarters. Peeing with me. Going off of sugar. Planning our lives. (Matching babies!) Driving with me. Listening to me sing. Stalking my blog. Buying a flower for Darla. And for much much more.

I love you Lexi Lin. (:

Trust me, I'm a doctor-
Lexi's Caucasian. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment