9.20.2011

Addicted.

I have realized that I say "I'm going to punch you in the face" too much.
And by too much I mean every other sentence.
I really am not a violent person.
So I don't really get why I say it.
All
The
Time.

I'm not really a negative person. Except for lately, I've been in a bad mood for approximately three weeks. And if you are one of my closer friends you should be able to guess why.

And man is it hard.

I must admit, I'm addicted to something.

That something is from heaven, I swear by it.

Dr. Pepper!
My one true love in life.
Hello.
It has 23 flavors.
Doctors say to drink it.
I say to drink it.
And I'm a doctor when it comes to...

love.

Kidding.

Obviously. I am no doctor of love. I mean really, look at my situation right now. I would not call that perfect. It's good don't get me wrong. But I do not, NOT want to be in this situation, if it was up to me. I would have my parents be Indian and have them arrange a marriage for me. Now doesn't that sound like fun? Maybe. To some people. Right now. It is tempting.

Back to the DP.
So I am addicted. Is that bad?
Yes. Why yes it is dear reader. This is very bad.
I, young Sammie Jean.
Daughter of Rich.
Tormentor of young children.
Am addicted to this drink.

After the Developmental Center today I ran to 7-11. And got a giant DP. mmm. Delicious. This drink was probably bigger than my head. Bigger than your head. And bigger than the Vice Principal at my school with no hair and a big head. And trust me, his head is HUGE and bald....

I drink it all the time.
Darla? (My car)
Is full of them.
She is going to get fat unless she stops caring them around.
Silly Darla.



I envy this couple!
I know it is super stalker status to put this picture up. But I found it online and it's amazing! I want my engagement/wedding pictures by a Dr. Pepper sign. I have an amount of jealousy that is not safe for one human to have right now at this moment. Whoever these people are... I love them!


Well. Maybe one day I will stop drinking them.
HAHA. Doubt it.

May the force be with you-
Madeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment