9.05.2011

In this moment.

Right now I am painting my toenails.
Guess the color.
The person to comment and get it right I'll give you two bucks (if you live close), and I'll write a whole paragraph about you. (No promises it will be nice...Just kidding. I'm a nice person, even if you aren't..)

So there you go.

This weekend has been one that I will remember forever. Not to rub it in your face or anything, but, mine was better than yours. Unless your dead goldfish came back to life last weekend, but if not, mine was definitely better.

Friday. Seriously, anything could happen on Friday and it would still be a good day.
I could have a zit, break my big toe, and have a overly obese man sneeze on me, and Friday would still be a good day.

According to Rebecca Black, Friday is the day after Thursday, the day before Saturday, which comes before Sunday. We also have to wake up at seven, eat cereal, run downstairs, almost miss the bus, and ride in a convertible with a 14 year old driver.

Now doesn't that sound like fun?!

Anyways.. Friday, I went to school. Like every other weekday, I walked from one class to another with a bag on my back weighing more than an overweight cat, see people in the hall and pretend to be happy to see them (kidding), and resist the urge to punch my teachers in the face. Don't get me wrong, the social aspect of school is fantastic. But other than that, and my honors English class, school is just a place for parents to get rid of us for approximately eight hours. After school on Friday, I think I took a nap, I never know when I take naps or not. All I know is that I take naps on a regular basis. And they are awesome. After a nap that I may or may not have taken, I had the best night ever. Myself, and five other friends, went up to the canyon and watched a scary movie on this tiny 9x5 portable DVD player. I almost peed my pants about a billion times. I'm a weenie when it comes to scary things. Okay? I can't really go into specifics but it sure was a darn good time. We had a campfire, and decided we didn't need it. So we put it out. But randomly during the movie, it would start up again. And my "date" (I'm not sure if I would call it a date, but it was just like a date, and he was the one I would hold onto during the scary parts, aka the whole movie.) was the only one brave enough to go outside by themselves and put it out. So here's a shout out to you! Way to be brave.

Ps. It's so hot in my room, and I'm too lazy to go turn on the fan. AND. My phone just died. boo.

Saturday. I was asked to homecoming. That was fun. And totally NOT predictable AT ALL....haha...
He filled up probably like 50-100 little water balloons (with air) and put a piece of paper in all of them. So I popped the first one thinking that it was a clue, puzzle, or his name. But SURPRISE there was nothing on the first one. Laughing to myself, I popped the next one. Surprise again. There was nothing on the paper. There was a reoccurring theme.

I don't think I've been more frustrated in my life. So.

I looked in my closet, and there was THREE big balloons, with a note in one of them. And whoop-dee-doo, it was in there. I spent almost an hour popping little balloons, when all I had to do is look in the closet. Oh the irony. Don't people mostly hide in the closet, but it is the last place most people look? Ugh.

I got him back though, don't worry.

Then I went to a pool party and threatened a girl I was going to punch her in the face. But I was "kidding". Of course. I would never punch anyone.....

Lets skip Sunday. Other than church, naps, and my father making jelly nothing happened.

(Yes, my father does do the "motherly" things in my family, like... baking bread, canning tomatoes, gardening, and making jelly. But don't worry, he likes my mother. Obviously, how else would I be here? Ew.)

Monday. I spent my ENTIRE day responding to my homecoming askee. And it was so worth it.
I got 238 Easter eggs. Yes, 238. 238 people! Filled them up with candy and little phrases such as:
Try again. Hi. Eagle Powers. Go BYU!! (he LOVES LOVES LOVES U of U) Your mom. Tip-toe through the tulips. Booyah. Mr. Carillo. (my personal favorite) Leprechauns love pancakes. I only believe in science. I caught you a tasty bass.

And many many others.

And none of the eggs said yes or no.

So he looked through 238 eggs, and found... NOTHING! woohoo! It's what he did to me, but worse! Eat that. The answer was on a creepy little stuffed bunny in his freezer.

It was soooo hard to find a stuffed bunny. They had stuffed porcupines, and alligators, but nofreakin bunny? Crazy people who create stuffed animals.

So that concludes my Labor day weekend.
Told you it was awesome.

Booyah!-
Farskey.

2 comments:

  1. I guess... orange. Orange is a very good color... it's the color of one of the most delicious fruits ever. The mango. Oh... and the orange. Either way, I think your toenails are orange. Because it's a good color. You know whats weird? Mangoes made me think of how Luna Lovegood was looking at that paper upside-down trying to learn to spell to turn people ears into mangoes. Or something like that... anyways, orange. Orange they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrong. Good guess though. You sure did make me laugh with all the insightful knowledge and all.. Ps. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Luna Lovegood. So kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete