9.18.2011

S.O.S.

It is 11:15.
And for whatever reason my brain thinks this is a perfectly good time to be blogging.
See. I was in my bed. All nice and warm. With my IKEA comforter on me, you know, the way comforters comfort you. Then me and my brain started a little convo:

Brain: Sam.
Me: Hello?
Brain: My name is Brain, and I live inside your skull.
Me: Yes, I know that. I learned about you in first grade.
Brain: Good. Well I have an idea. Write a blog post.
Me: No way. I have school tomorrow.

And that is exactly how it went down. So I couldn't stop thinking about it. And to relieve the constant thoughts of blogging, I had to blog. Darn it.

Scariest thing ever.

I was about to type, I looked up at my balcony door. BAM. There is a vine, no scratch that, TWO vines growing into my room.
That is one of my biggest fears ever. Being strangled to death by plants.
If you are a smart kid, then you have read Harry Potter. During the first book, the trio comes along a plant called devil's snare. AND IT KILLS YOU. sheesh. that is going to happen to me.

So if randomly my post looks something like this:

HElpsdfasdfWJE!#4 adrdogaj sdiogt 'AWETAGdaf dsfjaei3ty[ 2i3ujwnef.

That means the vine took me away to swallow me whole. Like in Jumanji, ya know?


Lately I have been having the strangest dreams. My one last night was about me being a different person. Jonah, in fact. And I just drove around making the strangest face while staring at people. The night before I had this dream that I was on a plane and they would keep on giving me a different drink than what I ordered. One was actually about Dr. Pepper.... yum. Another dream was about my experience of riding Shamu. The giant killer whale. I love him.

So tonight I probably will have a very interesting dream. I'll keep you posted.

G'night-
Sam and Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment