9.15.2011

The ugly one in the corner.


This raccoon and I have something in common.
Can you guess it?
The dark spots under our eyes would be the correct answer.

I think high-school is going to be the death of me. *correction* AP Biology, Chemistry, Honors English 11, and Pre Calculus will be the slow excruciating death of me. I don't think I've ever been more tired. Not even when I had that atrocious illness called Mono.

Yesterday I went to the Developmental Center. Can I say how much a ADORE these people? I've been there for about a month, and I already know how amazing and inspirational they are. I will talk to them and my heart aches because of how much I love them.
David. Oh man. Even the thought of him makes me smile. He loves touch, because he is half blind, so touch him for a minute and he will never let go. I wish I could show you how he dances in his wheel chair. It's so darn cute. He puts his hands up next to his face, closes his eyes, sticks out his lips, and moves his head to the left and right.

I bet you are doing that right now. Aren't you?

So the Developmental Center was great. But I got home and did homework, and a whole lot of it. About five hours. Which is NOT including the stuff I did before I left to the DC. the consequence of the choice of being a good student ? I almost fell asleep multiple times in every single class, including lunch. Doesn't sound like a good student does it? Don't worry I am. Or. Not. Maybe I'm just good at sweet talking my teachers. Booyah.

I think this is some sort of disease that comes along with being a teenager:

Endless desire to sleep.

So me.
Being so tired. I took a nap.
Resulting in : Dark circles under my eyes (isn't sleep supposed to fix this?!), the epitome of bed head, and my eye make up covering my entire face.
This is not a good look. For anyone. Not even my Grandma.
And trust me. I have a hot grandma.

Think of Lindsay Lohan, when she is her "I'm going to get drunk and go to jail, not so hot" look. And you will find a better looking me.

Stupid sleep. Why do you do this to me?!
Is this meant to be a love-hate relationship?
I love you, but all you do is torment me with dreams about mutant babies and never-ending car trips; then you make me look like a raccoon.

And a raccoon is not very appealing to most people.
Unless that person is a raccoon, then things would just get awkward and go downhill from there...

Like a fat girl at a dodge ball game, I'm out!-
Spammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment