9.12.2011

Kicking Butt and taking names.




Lately have done nothing.
Today I've done nothing.
The last hour I've done nothing.
And right now I'm doing...Nothing.
Unless you count blogging. But not that many people read this... So technically I'm doing nothing.

So. Obviously. I'm kicking butt and taking names at doing nothing.
Do you think you are doing less than me? Doubt it.

So while doing nothing, I did nothing.
Nothing, nothing, nothing.

I don't really have anything interesting to write about.
I guess I could write about the time where I almost slipped and broke my neck, while my "friends" were around the corner and had no idea. So afterwords I stood there awkwardly with people staring at me. Good thing I'm not embarrassed easily.
Or I could talk about how my math teacher has the exact same last name as me. And we are both from Scotland.
I could maybe even talk about how much I hate this dreaded math homework.
But instead. I'll write about. I'm not sure actually... Whatever rolls out of the tips of my fingers, I guess.

Sometimes. I sit and dream. I dream about being old, with curly grandma hair, and
wrinkles that are deeper than the Grand Canyon. And I'll have a cute little
husband that is more fragile than me. And my grandchildren will love
me, because I smother them in big juicy kisses with my ruby red
lipstick. And I'll give them cookies and different assorted
treats. And I'll love crocheting and I'll make a hat
for each one of my cats, and I'll name my cats
Lou, Jasper, Dale, Wallis, Oliver, and Bob.
Please note that all those cats were
boys. Because, boy cats are
so much greater than
girls. I will be a
great old lady.
Until one
day I
Die.

But none of that really matters right now.

Right
now in
my life, I
am growing
into a person,
and this person is
what I will be like for
the rest of my life. I will
always be this Samantha Jean
That I am creating right now, So
I have decided that I should make this
Sam great, and not think about being old.
But instead, think about tomorrow, and what
I'm going to do to make tomorrow amazing. And
my future amazing. Because so much depends on one
little action, and that little action could happen tomorrow.
But you won't know, until you make that decision. So I know
what I am going to do tomorrow. Well, not really, but I know that I
am not going to do anything that I'll regret. Which also includes not doing
something, or trying something, or talking to somebody. So every chance I
get at making something amazing, I will take it. And hopefully I won't screw it up.

Hopefully.


ps. I can't wait to be old.

See ya. Wouldn't want to be ya-
Tall girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment