9.26.2011

I hope I didn't swear.

The coming of home.
aka.
Homecoming.
Home = School.
Coming = Dance.

Being a teenager and all. I had a blast.
That came out wrong.
Being a teenager doesn't mean you have fun at dances.
It just means that you are prone to have more fun compared to a grandpa, or somebody of "old age". Like my mother.

My mom was talking to me, and she said that I never blog about her, yet I never fail to mention my dad. She told me I had to create a whole blog post about how wonderful and funny she is. Don't get me wrong she is wonderful and funny. So instead of just writing one post about her, I am going to spread it out between many posts. I hope you find this funny Mom, and don't ground me for telling everyone that you force me to say you're nice. I love you.

So being young, not like my mother, I went to the dance.
And it was amazing.
The day started out with us going to PPT.
Progressive
Power
Tumbling.
Which is a place with giant foam pits and trampolines on steroids.
These foam pits are from hell.
Is that swearing?
I sure hope not.
It's like saying that Satan is from hell...
Right?
If it is swearing, please forgive me.
I have good intentions.
Sorry mother.

But seriously. I hate these things. They stick to your body and make you feel like you are slowly being devoured by them. Then you get little pieces of foam in your eyes. And you cry. A lot. Then your make up runs down your face, and you look like one of those creepy clowns at haunted houses. I would post a picture of a clown. But I am too scared to look them up on google.

After this little adventure of foam and clowns we got hot-dogs. These were not just regular hot-dogs. The were about the size of my forearm. I'm a tall girl. So thus I have a long forearm. I didn't even eat the whole thing. And I can down food. I'm pretty much an endless pit. So that was bizarre.

I was dropped off at my humble abode. And did all that girly stuff girls do to look like girls. Then I was picked up to go to my dates' humble abode. We ate dinner. Everyone thought that was the most hilarious dinner ever. Because some dummy decided not to think before they spoke and ended up saying this: "So Trevor, If you are in your underwear can people see inside your house?" For about thirty minutes the whole group tormented and teased this poor dummy. Good thing this dummy is a good sport. This lasted at least thirty minutes. It ended up with this : The "dummy" riding a horse outside Trevor's house with binoculars. I felt bad for that dummy.

We played football. YES. In my dress and tights. Well. I didn't really play football. More like I ran around with a football screaming. so....

We went to a frozen yogurt place called Orange Leaf and got some delicious dessert. Tangled was playing on the T.V.'s there and everyone except for myself was in complete awe about it. Nobody said a word. They just all stared and watched the movie.

Then we went to the dance.
Did I mention I was the second tallest person there?
And my date was the first.
We received the nickname of "Twin towers".
I love high heels.


The dance was the best thing in the history of things.
I wish you could have all been there to experience it.
Trevor and I sang our hearts out, danced our hearts out, and sang out hearts out more.

It all ended at the doorstep, a little kiss on the cheek, and a tired Sam.
(Pictures soon to follow.)

Don't do anything I wouldn't do-
Twin Tower #1.





No comments:

Post a Comment