9.11.2011

I'm a vegan.

I'm a vegan....


For the next 12 days.

So my homecoming dress is fuchsia. Yes. I said that right.

Fuchsia.
is a vivid reddish or pinkish purple color named after the flower of the fuchsia plant, itself named after the German scientist Leonhart Fuchs. Fuchsia is a synonym for magenta.

I copied that from wiki.
Don't worry. I'm not that intellectual when I type.

And that is why I'm a vegan. Because if I gained ANY weight at ALL in the next few weeks, you would be able to tell in my dress. You may be saying.

Wow Sam. That's a super tight dress. and immodest.

My answer? No. It's just form fitting.

But I can't say much more because, there is a slight chance that my date could read this. And I don't want to tell him about the dress. So. Sorry.

So. Being vegan and all I ate a bean burger.

My dad, a while back decided he wanted to try being a vegan. And that lasted all of a week. (My dad smokes some mean ribs) So during that monumental week, my father bought all sort of vegan things. Burgers, chicken patties, quinoa, and other random things from Costco. (Aren't most wonderfully random food items from Costco?)

This bean burger, was surprisingly good. Well, as good as a bean burger can get. Let's just say that I put a stack of pickles about a mile high on top of it. It helped.

For the last couple of days, all I have eaten are veggies and fruits. Being a major carnivore, this is the hardest thing I have done, ever. (maybe..) Oh! I also adore sugar. So that is no fun. Especially since lately I have been craving one of those oreo pizzas from Pizza Pie Cafe. So in 12 days, if you want to. You can buy me one.

If you want to.

For the last hour I have been listening to this song. And I'm in love. Not the friendship love. Not the lusty love. No. This is the love that is unconditional and has no limits. It's the last thing I think about before I go to sleep and the first thing I think about when I wake up. I would sacrifice anything for this song. I would prefer this song to a shopping trip to IKEA. That is how much I love it.

Not really. I do love this song. But I would NEVER sacrifice IKEA. Not even for a cute little baby kangaroo. Yes. A kangaroo. It has been my dream to own one. They are so darn cute. Even though they can kill somebody.... They can kill my enemies right?!

Kidding. I don't have any enemies.
Except that one girl. But I don't hate her.
And I wouldn't classify her as my enemy.

Except she hates me.
And classifies me as her enemy.

ps. Why do you hate me?
So anyways..

This blog is just rambling on. Like usual.
So I'll let you go.
GO VEGANS! (kidding, I hate you)

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya-
Sambalicious.






No comments:

Post a Comment