1.29.2012

SO.

I'M SO HAPPY.
I'm not sure why.


  1. Maybe. I'm now officially 17.  I know. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! 
  2. Maybe. I think life is just fantastic.
  3. Maybe. Fear Factor is on tonight.
  4. Maybe. I have the best love life scenario right now.
  5. Maybe. I'm comfortably in my bed right now.
  6. Maybe. I just ate cheesecake. 
  7. Maybe. I wore high heels to church.
  8. Maybe. I'm listening to a song that I love.
1.
I'm seventeen. 
YES. 
Now I can read Seventeen Magazine and not feel like an outsider/unwelcome.
It's crazy how fast you grow up.
I'm a Junior. I don't want to be thinking about college and work and so forth already.

I'm scared of growing up.

I know. To many elderly people, I'm young. But sometimes.

I just wish.
I could shrink.
And be as little as I was ten years ago.
Because.
Those were the prime years.
And.
I had no worries.
The only thing I worried about,
was if My friends,
were lying.
When.
They told me.
Barbies came to life.
When I left the room.


2.
I feel like I'm in such an optimistic mood today.
WHICH IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE WHEN COMPARED TO YESTERDAY.
Ask my family. I was a grouch.  
Anyways...
I'm happy.
I guess church inflicted the feeling of happiness upon me.  Darn church. 

3.
Pretty much I adore this show.
Want to hear something kind of crazy.
There are three parts to the show.
1. The first challenge is something physical.
2. The second challenge they have to eat something beyond disgusting.
3. The third one is the ultimate physical challenge.

Here comes the crazy.
I LOVE THE SECOND ONE!
I love watching them almost gag because they have to eat live cockroaches with cow's blood.
It's AWESOME.

I promise. I'm not some creepy gross girl.
For some reason I just love that part.
So I'm sitting there. Staring at the T.V. laughing at the poor unfortunate souls. Did anyone else break into song. Little Mermaid anyone?! While the rest of my family, including Bryce, scream like little girls and gag.
HAHA. Suckas.


4.
I've only been truly gushy on my blog once. And that happened to be the first time that Bryce's mom read my blog. Want to read the post that probably made her think I was some love obsessed teenage girl? Well. Then, read this.
So I'm going to keep my gushyness to a minimum. 
Let's just say I'm happy.
And I like the kid.
Easy as pie.

5.
I love my bed.
Love it.
And I love my comforter. Probably just because it's from IKEA.
And I also love IKEA.
I also love Shamu, who is always in my bed.
And I love my pillow.
I JUST LOVE MY BED.

6.
Not only is cheesecake awfully fattening and creates fat rolls for your fat rolls. It's delicious.
I'm a sucker for 6 things.

2. McDonald's fries. Don't go ewww. It's McDonald's! PSH. Don't be such a freaking girl. Their fries are heavenly salted. And I'm right, I know I am.
3. Cheesecake.
4. Salt and Vinegar Chips. Preferably the Lays brand.
5. Sweet potato fries. 
6. Sour Patch Watermelons. 

No wonder I have so many cavities. 

7.
When don't I wear high heels to church?
They make me feel fantastic.
And that's about all I have to say about them.
Oh.
Did you see my heels for Preference?!
FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!
They were about five or six inches.
Georgia my eight year old sister called them hooker shoes.....
Awesome.

8.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxG22yH2O98

There's the song.
It's called The Prayer.
And originally by Kid Cudi.
Whom is one of the only rappers that I truly enjoy.
And I love her cover.
I apologize for the swearing.
Here's the lyrics:

My heart thump not from being nervous
Sometimes I'm thinking God made me special here on purpose
So all the while 'til I'm gone make my words important so
If I slip away, if I die today the last thing you remember won't
Be about some apple bottom jeans with the boots with the fur
Baby how I dream of being free since my birth
Cursed but the demons I confronted would disperse
Have you ever heard of some s*** so real
Beyond from the heart, from the soul you can feel

And if I die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take
But please don't cry, just know that I have made these songs for you
And if I die before I wake I pray the lord my soul to take
'Cuz I'm ready for the funeral
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/kid-cudi-the-prayer-lyrics.html ]
My mind runs I can never catch it even if I got a head start
God please tell me I am feeling so alone way
I don't need to worry 'cuz I know the world'll feel this n****
Blessing in disguise but I am not hiding who I am open your eyes bro
If I ever met you, I appreciate the love yo
Girls that I dated, it's ok I am not mad yo
Unless you stabbed me in the heart, no love ho, this s*** is so I'll
Play it back from the top if you recognize real

And if I die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take
But please don't cry, just know that I have made these songs for you
And if I die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take
'Cuz I'm ready for the funeral
And if I die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take
So please don't cry, just know that I have made these songs for you
And if I die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul take
'Cuz I'm ready for the funeral (I'm ready for the funeral, I'm ready for the funeral)
Yes.
I did copy those lyrics off of the internet.
Because well. I know it seems like I have a lot of time on my hands. And well, I do. But I'm a lazy person.

So.
I'm a happy person.

Happy Birthday!
-Seventeen


No comments:

Post a Comment