1.16.2012

Gross Post.

Finals are over.
Finals are over.
Finals are over.
Finals are over.
Finals are over.
FINALS ARE OVER.
MY LIFE IS BACK.
My life is back.
My life is back.
My life is back.
My life is back.
My life is back.

No.
No it's not.
My life is only going to be back for a good week.
I bet in the next week I'll have a test even though I have new classes.
My school borderline crazy. CrAZy. I hate it when girls type like that. 
BUT.
I'm not going to worry about that. Because.
This weekend is Preference!
For those of you that don't know. Preference is a fancy girls choice dance. And I'm soooo psyched. I have my dress. It's black, and as a usual Sam dress, tight. I'm probably going to wear tights. Because I have a slight obsession with them. I'm going to be wearing red high heels. AND. Bryce. Is going to wear the same thing! Well. No. Not a dress with high heels and tights. But he is going to wear all black with red vans.

We are going to look. NICE.

So it's kind of like a tradition to wear your dress or suit or whatever from the dance to church. So we are going to be sitting there looking like nerds, matching in class. Hot nerds. Of course.

Speaking of looking nice.
My room. DOES NOT look so nice.

  
 Don't worry this isn't really my room. First off because. I don't have Ghost Rider curtains. And secondly because Well. I'm gross but not that gross.
But really. This is how bad it feels like. Except change the Coke bottles with Dr. Pepper. And throw in a whole lot of clothes and papers.
I should be cleaning it right now. Actually I should have cleaned it like two weeks ago.  But honestly. I'm way too lazy.

I'm enjoying my life while I have it. I don't have time to waste on a clean room. Sheesh

IF YOU ARE A MALE. STOP READING RIGHT NOW.

If you are still a male, and are still reading. Trust me. You'll wish you would have stopped.

Just stop right now.

I WARNED YOU!

Dear women:
I hate periods.
HATE THEM.
No no. I don't hate periods. They'll let me have babies later in life.
But I hate their dearest companion.
Cramps.
Cramps make me cry sometimes.
I feel like I'm being kicked and squeezed at the same times, in the ovaries. Like really. this is not good.

Well there's my moment of grossness.
I'm so sorry I had to go there.

Love you! Or do I?...
-Female.

No comments:

Post a Comment