1.23.2012

Lovely Dancing #1

Greatest night ever?
Obviously it was Preference.


Obviously. 


You know. I've noticed I say that a ton. Like a ton a ton. 
Which is two thousand pounds plus the other ton so that equals to around exactly forty thousand pounds minus thirty six thousand nine hundred and eighty pounds plus an extra eighty pounds. 

For those of you who didn't follow, the previous equation equaled out to be four thousand. 

And that is only if I did the math correctly. 

BUT.
I'm blonde.

SO.
Probably not.

So anyways if I say obviously a ton a ton then well I say it about four thousand times. And no.
That's not in a year. I'll be realistic. It probably in a week.
MAYBE even a day.
MAYBE.

Anyways.....

Preference was just great. 

JUST GREAT.

Here are some pictures from a very eventful evening. 



Here's our heads.
Are you ready for the full body?
Eh? Eh?


Well. Too bad.
There's my dress.
Formal but not Prom dressy.
As you know I like simple and tight...
Well. Pretty much that's what it is.
NOW are you ready for the whole thing?


BAM.
Oh gosh.
I love this picture.
LOOK AT OUR SHOES!
Here's a close up:


Look at us!
Totally match.


I call this picture the epitome of our relationship.
He stands there amazed by himself while I stand off on the side thinking that he is full of it.
Because. Well. He is.



Sometimes. I think he is adorable.


And sometimes. He doesn't want to talk to me.
PS. This picture was his idea.
"Let's do this." As he puts his hand up to block me from his view.
Rude?

 
If you haven't noticed. I tend to stick my thumbs out.
THUMBS UP FOR DA COOL KIDS!


I've realized I can never take anything seriously.
Like slow dancing.
We only sincerely My little sister totally told me how to spell sincerely. She's eight...  slow danced once. All the other times I would make him twirl me and prance around.
Yes. I do act like I'm five.
And no. I don't want to slowly dance while gazing into his eyes. 
I mean, heck. It's nice and all, but my kind of slow dancing makes memories! Fun memories. 


Here's our lovely group.
We were on the top. Because well. We tried being in the front and we just towered over everyone.
I'm usually around 5' 9" right?
He is 6' 2". 
He had to stand up straight in order for me not to be taller than him.
We were just the super tall couple.
NO.
I did not mind.
And here is the photo I know you have all been waiting for.


Awe.
Precious.
I know. I know.

So.
There are the pictures.
And I'll talk about the evening in part 2.
Trust me.
There's a lot of things that happened.
Teaser: I'm just grateful I wore tights. Or I would have scarred a few kids.... oops.

Dance like there's no tomorrow!
-Girl in the red shoes.







No comments:

Post a Comment