2.15.2011

connections.

Right now, at this very moment, I am eating a sugar free dark chocolate dove.
I have mixed feelings about this dove. I love dark chocolate, and everything about it makes me giddy. I think dark chocolate is a gift sent from above. Right after you are finished with the piece of heaven you want more, so you shove your face full of these cute little pieces until you are sick. If you wait a couple minutes the after taste is foul. You feel fat, because you just ate eight of those little 100 calorie pieces, so you feel bad about yourself, and the after taste is nasty. But you don't learn your lesson. You keep on trying to see if maybe, one time, you won't feel like crap afterwords. But I've learned that you always feel like crap afterwords. There may be a solution, just eat one chocolate, but after seeing all of the other little pieces you want more. You aren't happy with just a part of the bag. You want it all. The dove pieces will never change for you, because they don't have the same feelings that you do. They don't care about you, they are just chocolate, and nothing will ever change. And it sucks.

Anyone see a connection between chocolate and a previous post?
I do.
Read it again, replace some words. BADA BING!
You have exactly how I feel in this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment