2.21.2011

cuarto.

I am sitting here in my room. And I figured I could write about the things in my room that I love.

Gus (aka my laptop). I don't know what I would do without it. It saves me from the fiery depths of barbie.com and nickjr.com which have corrupted our family computer. Instead Gus, is just Gus, no Barbies orBackyardigans. Gus likes facebook, my blog, hulu, youtube, sparknotes, and lone peak. Nothing big, nothing flashy, just Gus.

SmartWater. Simply put, I love SmartWater.

Kindle. I love reading, and I always have. And this little wondrous thing called the Kindle helps me buy books, read books, and buy more books. Fast. I'm sooo close to finishing one of my books on there. In fact, that is what I will do after I'm done writing this nonsense.

Grandma Earrings. Did you know that earrings is spelled with two R's? I had no clue. I guess that goes to show highlights really do affect your brain. I sure do love my earrings. I wear a different pair all the time. What do I do when I get home from school? Change into a different pair of earrings. Are you planning on getting me a present? Get me grandma earrings. They should be studs, big, and either white, pink, pearl, or black. Thanks. (:

Shamu. First off, Shamu is a boy. I know that at SeaWorld Shamu is a girl, but at the Farr's house, Shamu is a boy. He is my baby boy. I've had him since I was six, and sleep with him every night, other than when I'm gone. I know that is childish to sleep with a stuffed animal, but guess what, Shamu is not a stuffed animal. One of his fins is falling off, his stomach isn't white anymore, and his eyes have seen better days. (Literally) Shamu is awesome. You don't think so? Than you can come and talk to him. Ps. He is a killer whale.

Bathsheba. Actually, I hate Bathsheba. He is a stupid fish that doesn't swim. All he does is sit there, eats, and pees and poops in his water. Stupid fish. The reason Bathseba is in this list is because I love my friends that are also owners of Bathsheba. Franny and Asian. (:

Well. I'm tired. And this post is pointless, I just don't want to go to bed, which defeats the comment of "I'm tired". But whatever. I'm going to bed. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment