2.14.2011

adventure is out there.

Today, is Valentines day.
I woke up today, thinking: wow, it's Valentines day! I'll wear pink and be festive!
But boy, was that a mistake.
I don't want to sound cliche, but I realized that I absolutely hate Valentines day.
It sort of made me want to punch someone.
It made me want someone to give me flowers and make me feel giddy.
But is there anyone like that in my life right now?
No.
Right now, friendships are more important to me than relationships.
First off, I'm sixteen and I don't need a relationship.
Second, I'm absolutely in love with Justin Beiber, and Marcus Mumford(Mumford and Sons).
Third, my previous..um, things, have changed my mind about the whole relationship thing.
Lastly, there is this kid, but we are friends, and I want to stay friends, but I also want to stop wondering if he likes me or not. Because, to tell you the truth, I have the biggest crush on him, and he is a great person, and I like having him as a friend.

Today, I got in my mini van, ready for an adventure. But then I realized I was in a mini van, and the only adventures you get in a mini van is when you fight with your siblings and you end up winning, and when you get to watch your favorite movie. Or when your little sister spills water all over herself, and you almost pee yourself laughing. But except for those few rare moments, driving a mini van isn't that great. In fact, it is almost terrible. I mean, IT'S A MINI VAN! Mini vans are for moms. Not for blond sixteen year old. So instantly, I was sad, because that adventure that I wanted so badly, couldn't be fulfilled.
But guess what.
I'm getting a cute VW Bug.
And I'm going to name it either
Darla, or Patsy.
I'm not sure.
I'm getting it on Thursday, and I can not wait!
It is so cute.
I had to go and run a few errands today, which included, going to Dippide and buying a mini cake, and going to Target.
I love Target, so much. They have the best grandma earring EVER. And if you know me well enough, you know that I love grandma earrings. So I was just supposed to buy some sandwich baggies, but I got grandma earrings too.
Thank goodness for grandma earrings. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment