10.25.2011

No lies.

Truth is.

I love art.
Popping body parts is a strange addiction of mine.
I used to be classified as an L 7 weenie. (Yeah Yeah Oscar Meyer even.)
Lavender scented things smell worse than dog poo.
My room is painted neon burn your eyes out green.
Barbies are kind of freaky.
I liked longboarding before it was cool.
Action movies are the best. Don't even get me started on Real Steel.
Graham crackers + peanut butter + Jelly = Heaven.
I want a weenier dog named Mr. Carillo.
I have real Ray-Ban glasses.
I have never gone TPing.
Writing is a love of mine.
I have never gone to the mall and walked away empty handed.
I taught myself to french braid hair.
I kind of like country music.
I didn't know I broke my ankle for nine months.
I cry when I have to get shots.
I love asians.
I can't wait to be old, so I can bake cookies and get fat.
My "Napoleon Dynamite" wolf shirt, is in my top ten clothing items.
I like who I am.
As a child, I made my sister jump off of the tenth stair.
I drove on the wrong side of the road. Twice.
A while ago, I used to drink two Dr. Peppers a day.
I'm a magnet to pain.
I'm awkward.
I sing Taylor Swift songs in the shower.
I'm going to marry Spiderman.
I can't wait to have a baby.
I hate it when people joke about abuse.
Text that say: haha, k, or :) make me want to die, or stab you.
During the winter I almost always wear sweatshirts.
Guy friends are less drama.
PDA usually makes me barf.
Hand sanitizer lets me know when I have a cut on my hand.
Orchids are my favorite flowers.
I've been peed on by a lion.
I'm allergic to dairy, eggs, peanuts, pollen, and bees.
I've never learned how to roller blade.
I broke my sisters arm, and made my sister receive stitches on her head.
Vines are climbing in through my balcony. I'm scared.
A dream of mine usually consists of someone from my ward.
If I ever had to run for my life, I would die.
If there is a song that applies to my life, it is overplayed on my itunes.
If I wasn't mormon I would have a tattoo.
Santa is my idol.
I bite my straws.
I'm dying to talk to you, but I refuse to text you first.
All my pencils fall in a black hole somewhere in my backpack.
Creeper van cause me to walk faster.
I hate getting out of bed just to pee.
I have a pillow pet.
Running up and down hotel hallways is too much fun for a 16 year old.
No, Microsoft Word, I didn't spell my last name wrong.
I have it harder than you think.
I stop typing on Facebook when it says: Friend is typing.
I would die without the Developmental Center.
At the end of a movie there is always that one guy that claps.
I've never had a brain freeze.
I'm blunt.
I hate accents.
Blogs are fun.

I love life-
Squirrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment