10.09.2011

Peachy.




I'm doing peachy.
If you were wondering.

Not great.
Not bad.
Peachy.

"Peachy" Can be used as a replacement for the word fine.
"How are you today?" "I'm pretty peachy."

"Peachy" Can also be used sarcastically.
"You have a zit." "No, really? That's just peachy."

I commonly use the second phrase.



Speaking of zits.
I've always had pretty good skin.
Not gonna lie.
Yes, I am going to admit, I never really washed my face other than in the shower.
A couple of months ago I decided that I might want to wash my face. When I started washing my face, the acne started coming! What they heck! I thought washing your face was to prevent zits! What a joke. I only have like four. But still, that's a lot if you are used to none.

I'm going to go on a little tangent here.
AWKWARD.
I hate that word.
I hate the concept.
I hate the people.
I hate everything that has to do with it.

Yes. I, Samantha Jean, am awkward.
But not like annoying awkward.
I can say some pretty awkward things. And I'll be okay with it.

But when people are being the "dumb" awkward. Then that makes me mad.

If you tell me something, that is kind of important, and yet fail to text/call/contact me afterwards. That's awkward. Especially if we have a class together on Tuesday.

STOP THE MADNESS!
Man up and stop being awkward.
Or I'll be mad. And then you won't even get the chance to be awkward with me.

Contact me! Please.
I'm so confused.

You know why I'm so confused?
Because I'm a teenager.

I'm not proud to be a teenager, because simply put, most teenagers are idiots.
I'm 16 going on 17, I see about 2,000 different teenagers a day. And all I see is a bunch of................ teenagers.
Teenagers don't really get a ton of respect. Because of the idiot teenagers.
Don't get me wrong. Everybody can be an idiot. But there are those teenagers that are just constant, on-going idiots.
Teenagers have everything, but appreciate almost nothing.
Its something you either have been, are, or will be.

So that is why I'm confused.
Because I'm a teenager.
When I'm older, I like to think that life is going to be easier. But I know for a fact that it won't be.

Peachy.

Darn you teenagers!-
Master of the Pan Flute.

1 comment:

  1. For the record....I don't wash my face either and only get a zit once a month...you know....yeah. we're awesome.

    ReplyDelete