10.17.2011

Road Rage.


Taking your rage out on the road.

AKA.

The desire of wanting to plow your car into another driver's car.


I have it.
You have it.
But.
I have it worse than you.

I just hate those block-headed people who decide they can go five under the speed limit. Sad thing is, is that most of those people are elderly. I LOVE OLD PEOPLE! But. Not when they drive. Then I just want them to just go back to the retirement home. And stay there. Forever.

Sounds a little harsh, but I can not express how much I HATE stupid drivers. I mean really. Turn on your freakin' blinker. Is it really that hard? If you would have done that I wouldn't be sitting here waiting to get on the road. Dummies.

There is one word that I never say.
Which is retard.
I find it offensive and harsh.
Because I'm at the Developmental Center a lot, I get to work with people and some of them actually do have retardation.
Why is that a bad thing? When you call some one a retard. Or say that something is retarded. You are putting down people who actually are retards. so STOP.

The only time I ever say that is driving...
Behind someone numskulled.

When my road rage gets really bad you can tell by my body language. (Which does not include words that fall out of my mouth one by one..)

My face gets abnormally close the the steering wheel.
My nose scrunches up.
My eyebrows go down.
My muscles shoot out of my perfect skin.
And death rays come out of my eyes.

I wish.

So, I call the attention of the inferior drivers. Please stop. Or else next time you see a little blue/purple bug behind you, be prepared for honking, angry faces, and laser beams. It will happen. Promise.

The one telling you to speed up-
Samuria.

No comments:

Post a Comment