7.29.2011

I am not Treking.

Right now, it's early in the morning, or late in the night. You can choose. Anyways. The reason I am up so late is because mono has screwed up my mental clock, and my stomach hurts. So I'm lying here with nothing to do, other than type down my random thoughts and feelings.
I'm tired. Really tired, but when I try to go to bed my mind won't stop racing. That has never really happened to me. Except, the past week or two... And I have no idea why. It's weird. I just lay there. I don't really think about anything, but at the same time, I think about everything. Actually my mind is sorta doing it right now. And let me tell you. It is annoying.

Did I mention my stomach hurts? Ya, it hurts a lot. And I think I know why.

So tonight, Jonathan, Nathan, and I went to Orange Leaf, a trendy place to get delectable frozen yogurts with toppings beyond your wildest dreams. Now, I'm allergic to dairy, and it isn't THAT smart to be eating frozen yogurt, I know, I know. But, being the ambitious rebel that I am, I went ahead and indulged. Afterwords, we went and had a grand old time on my tramp. Let me tell you something, I love Jonathan and Nathan so much, and sometimes I think we are a little too comfortable with each other.

Did you know that each other isn't one word? Why have I not known that? And why did I have to find out through auto correct? I guess my third grade teachers didn't do a very good job. sheesh.

Back to typing...
So on the tramp. We had fun. A lot of fun. Except when these silly little boys hold me down and steal my phone and call people. I hope they enjoyed that moment. Because as long as I'm in a responding state, they will never get the chance again. So, I guess the point of this is just to say how much I love those boys. So ya.

The title of my post corresponds with the fact that all the ward youth went to trek on Monday and they got back today. They all had a great experience. Whoopididoo. I am bummed that my unwanted mono stopped me from going on this one in a life time chance. But, everything happens for a reason.....right?

Hopefully.

Hopefully there is a reason I didn't go on trek. Hopefully there is a reason I received the wonderful gift of mono. And hopefully there is a reason I am laying here staring at a screen that is slowly tiring my eyes.

Aloha
- Sammie the Sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment