8.01.2011

Morning.

10:52
That would be the time that I am typing this. I consider it morning still, yet some people consider it mid-day. Although, shouldn't mid-day be the exact mid-day? With no exceptions? Mid-day should be exactly at noon, not a minute earlier, not a minute later. So, I am going to say that right now at 10:54, it's morning.

This Summer has somewhat bedridden me. It seems that when I wake up I have already wasted half of my day. Which is somewhat true, when you consider that I usually wake up around Mid-day. (Notice I said around, and am not implying that I woke up right at noon, but around it.) I like sleeping, I mean who doesn't? Sleeping lets you, well, sleep. And sleep is good in my book. Really good.

Today, I was woken up by screaming little children. Ohh screaming little children are my favorite! No. Actually that was a lie. A big juicy lie. Max sorta sounds like a girl when he screams. May puberty have mercy on him. In an hour and a half little children are going to come running up to my house ready for a truly fantastic time at Kangaroo Zoo for Max's birthday.

Horrah!
Max has turned four, even though he looks like a five year old, and has looked four for the the last two years.

Did you follow that?
Confusing? ..... Maybe.

So I've been lying in my bed ever since those screaming children, also known as my siblings, woken me up from a deep slumber. Silly children.

I like just lying in my bed. I especially like lying in my bed listening to music.

Well. I'm hungry. So instead of imagining of food, like I have been for the last hour, I will take some action and head downstairs to the fridge.

Top of the mornin' to ya.
-Squidlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment