7.25.2011

I'm in love.

Yes. I am. I am in love with Summer.

Sheesh. This is a summer for the record books. I don't really want to write that much. But, knowing myself, I will write quite a lot.
Alright well Summer has been good. Really good. Too good actually. Is that possible? Can something be too good? Because if it is possible then this Summer has been too good. What is my favorite thing? Driving with the windows down, my granny sunglasses on, a good friend in the passenger seat, while singing along with music. Poor Lexi, this often happens to her, she has to constantly listen to my "wonderful" singing. Same with Jonah, but I don't mind, because I don't really think he minds, which is one of the reasons I love him. A couple days ago, Lexi and I lasted a whole day on a bag of quarters. We actually got a lot.... a Snowie, make-up, fingernail polish, and two large fries. It seems like this Summer, most of the nights have ended up on the tramp looking up at the stars. I wish I could just pause those moments.
Right now, I am listening to Sheryl Crow. ohh Sheryl. Whenever I listen to you my mind goes back to the all those times in my old house in my basement, with the green carpets, when I would dance and sing along with her.
Oh that old house. I miss it a little too much. Don't get me wrong, I love my house. But my old house has so many memories in it.
Anyways. I'm dreading school. School is going to ruin my Summer.

Obviously.


Later Alligator-
Kid #1

No comments:

Post a Comment