7.20.2011

ARE YOU SERIOUS.

I hope you aren't serious. Oh my guac. (yes as in guacamole). WHY? please. Good gracious. Someone hit me with a hard object and knock me out for a good eight hours so I have time to calm down. PLEASE. Sheesh. Okay. People. Yes, people need to learn how to do their OWN thing. Not copy others. I mean seriously, get your own life, do your own thing. Just because someone does something doesn't mean it's cool and that you should do it. Just cause they are talking about getting something doesn't mean you have to go get it! Sometimes I wish I was my own person. But right now, at this moment, I'm two people. I'm just asking someone to stop. Just stop. Okay. I'm done.

Lexi and I had a little adventure today. So we drove around, and that's about it. When all of the sudden we decided that my car need a flower to go in the flower holder. Obviously. So we went to Wal-Fart. Yes, Wal-Fart. We bought this huge white flower and started walking towards the exit, when out of the corner of my wee little eye I saw a ginger. Gingers, they have always caught my eye, I mean heck! they are defective. So I looked over and there is one of Kyle's good friends. And right next to him was the man himself, Kyle. I screamed inside a little, grabbed Lexi and ever so smoothly (not) went to the returns table. They turned around and headed towards an exit, so we went to the other exit. The best part is, is that their car is in the same lane as mine! So our paths crossed while we walked to our car. To avoid eye-contact...Lexi and I somewhat ran. We dove into my car and screamed. It turns out they heard us scream. Awesome.

Why am I so awkward when it comes to Kyle? Wait. I know why. duh.

Ohh thank goodness for Jonah. He called me, and I went on and on for about an hour and a half about Kyle. I'm guessing that's not the first thing you want to talk to your girlfriend about. Just a guess. Jonah has too much patience. Yes, it is possible. Jonah, right now, as I type is at EFY. And, I miss him. So Jonah, come back fast. Thanks.

Pip Pip
-The great Sambini.

No comments:

Post a Comment