2.09.2010

to love or not to love. that is the question.

hi.
so i have so many feelings today. crazy ones. ones that make my heart beat out of my chest, and other ones that make me want to punch some people in their cute little faces. (: I was able to miss my first class, Spanish, and was able to go to my second class, AP Human Geography. yah! ): So right off the bat i was not in a good mood. There is only two things that are good in my AP class. and I cant really say them on here. for fear of people reading it. ha.
So it is the season of love. and i love it. here are ten things that i love about valentines day:

10. secret admirers.
9. roses. preferably white and pink ones.
8. when the person you like, likes you back. and you both know. and it isn't awkward.
7. chocolates.
6. cheapo spiderman valentines.
5. teachers that are in a good mood.
4. heart shaped things. balloons. candies. cards. chocolates. pancakes.
3. hugs. the percent of hugs increase by 48% on valentines day. ha. just kidding. (:
2. happiness.
1. old people who are still in love after 50 years.

but sometimes i forget all about these things. and i have to say. screw valentines day. (: but not this year.....



No comments:

Post a Comment