10.27.2010

wowza. this has taken me a while.

holy.
well it has been forever! I have decided to write today, because today is a very special day. While dragging myself out of my bed, and resisting the temptation to follow gravity's pull and sleep a little more, I looked out of the window. And a white sheet of confetti was dropped from heaven last night. It is amazing! I love the winter. Now, I don't enjoy the moments of gross gray slush and soggy boots, with the wind smacking little pieces of ice on your face. But everything about winter and the fall season I LOVE! Here are somethings that I absolutely love about the chilly seasons:

  • the smells! I can just imagine walking into my house and the smell of winter!
  • the Christmas songs! ah! they are just so contagious!
  • hoodies, the best piece of clothing God came up with.
  • tans start going away, and then I'm not THAT white compared to most.
  • the glow at night outside! amazing! during the winter , i don't think anyone can be scared of the dark!
  • The Christmas Story, one of the best movies ever, hands down.
  • my birthday!
and those are just a few!


No comments:

Post a Comment