5.23.2012

I'm Not Dead. Yet.

Oh heavens.
Hello, my name is Sam. And I do not know if you remember me.
There is a slight possibility that you don't. And if that is the case,
Then throw me into the river and call me Donald. 
I am so sorry that I have been gone.
I had to do something for myself though. Not that this blog isn't for me. But I had to focus on my school work. I am so overly stressed that I feel as if I need to use the correct punctuation marks on my blog post. When, as you know, is never the circumstance. School has gotten to me. And I want to cry. Today is May 23rd. Only two more days til freedom and Summer. Yet, I feel like it is coming way to fast, and my days of fixing my grades are dwindling right in front of my "not so perfect without contacts" vision. I'm a junior in high school. Next year is it. That it. Senior year. Then they throw me into the real world and don't give me a second chance.
If you know any second grader that is willing to trade me lives please contact me at: 1800-helpsam. 


I seriously am so scared for the future.

Here are some things that you may have missed in my recent and long absence.

School. Well. You didn't really miss out on anything.
Prom.
Moab.

and honestly. That's about it.

I'm living a pretty busy life right now. But at the same time. I'm not really doing anything.

Right now. I have finals to study my head organ out on. ps. that's the brain.
So I just wrote this to tell you that I am alive.

I have many things to ramble on about. Waking up at 5 o'clock every morning. My new look. Bryce - yes dear bloggers, still going strong. My junior year. Summer jobs. Weight. And much more.

I PROMISE. I'll be back. I will.
In T-minus never really understood what that means. Do you? two days. I will be typing up a good o'e "I'm a teenage girl sarcastically talking about how usually great my life sometimes is" post.

In the mean time look at this picture of me and pray. Because dearies. I will not be this pretty for the next couple days of finals. My outer beauty is slowly dwindling as my eyes rest upon a new test. 



Oh. And on Saturday, I'll show you what I've been really looking like this week. Sheesh. Don't cry.

Tootles.
Mrs. Jean


1 comment:

  1. good to hear from you! keeping working hard, it will pay off. all the readers will be for you waiting afterwards when you have time :) best of luck on finals. x

    bailey
    beingbaileyj.com

    ReplyDelete