5.31.2012

Welcome back.


Hola!
So glad I'm back,
And I hope you are also.

There are so many things that you and I need to discuss and I have all the time in the world to discuss it. Becauseee Bryce is out of town for a good week. So you and I will be getting to know each other a little better. 

Remember that young man that you and I found around October?
I then started to hang with him and eventually we went to a fancy dance and wore fancy clothes in January?
Well that boy and I still enjoy each other more than other human beings that live on this earth.
Well.
In this short amount of time that you have been gone. Or. I have been gone. A lot has happened. 



We took multiple pictures
with my phone.
Including 
this
one.
With his dear twin.
Jennifer.
Didn't know he had a twin did ya?


We went on a hike.
In the gully behind his brand new house.
I bought him this shirt.
In Moab.
Scroll down.



We went to the greatest little/not so little
town called 
Moab.






 



We had a blast.
My family are prestigious jeepers. 
And we thought we would let my dear boyfriend come with us down to Moab.
Before you judge me..
It wasn't scandalous in anyway possible.
He slept on a couch.
I slept in my room.
If you are thinking this is way weird please just stop.
It was my whole family that went down.
It wasn't anything crazy.
We were jeeping, getting dirty. I wasn't hot in anyway possible.
It was like camping. But not.
So don't judge us.
Please.
Anyways. It was so fun!
His family came down for the last day and whipped out their dirt bikes.
It was just grand.
I love jeeping.
And that green trucker hat that I'm sporting: totally made that. I know I know.
It's hot.

We went to a Jazz game.
Lower bowl.
All because we did my favorite thing in the world.
Bought clothes.


So we went to Fanzz.
Or whatever that dear sports store is.
And they gave us free tickets for being good lookin'
Kidding about that good looking part.
But not about the free tickets part.


I put his hair up cute like.
PS. My little sister Gracie in
the background makes this picture amazing.







I have officially changed my name to life size pillow.
This was after Bryce got his poor wisdom teeth removed.
Why would you want to get rid of wisdom? Especially in teeth.
Silly dentist. 
Speaking of wisdom teeth removal...



Trust me. Watch both of them.
It's so worth it.






Told you it was worth it.
You love me now don't you?
Bye Baby!
-Sammay.




1 comment:

  1. wow you seem like having a really good holiday! that boy is soooo cuteeee <3 probably you can check mine and follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete