2.05.2012

Moving.

My family has taken a new step.
A "skip" has been added to our step you may say. 
It will change our lives forever.

I, Samantha Jean, am moving my 
messy self, along with my messy personality,
and my messy clothes/make-up/papers/bed/life; 
downstairs into the newly finished basement.
To corrupt the currently clean basement 
into a hole of disastrous Samminess. 

Actually.
My mother would 
rip off my face and verbally assault me if I did such actions expressed in the previous paragraph.
I hope you got the reference from The Bachelor.

As a side note: I know a couple of you are waiting for the Preference #2.
Just wait. I'll write it. And if I don't, you can join in my mother with the ripping and assaulting. 

Anyways....

So we moved into my house about 6ish years ago.
And we haven't had a need for a basement, because everyone has their own room. And people don't like us so they never stay at our house. I'm kidding mother. People do like us. It's just, we are an acquired taste, our family is. We are a little.... out there. I've told you. My mother loves color and pain and stuff. And after our basement has been added we now have, let me count. 17. Yes. 17 different colors on our walls. And most of these are whole rooms. So that is why we don't need an extra guest room. Because our colorful house intimidates them.  So we haven't needed the room. But now my parents decided a year, A YEAR! before I go to college that we need a basement. Sheesh. Oh well. I'm grateful.
So I got to decide what color I wanted to paint my new room.
I've concidered all the previous colors my rooms have been.
  • Lime Green and Neon Orange.
  • Orange and Brown.
  • Neon burn your eyes out Green.
So. 
I've noticed a pattern. Most of them are bright, and loud. 
So I went with the last color people expected. 
Grey.
I know!
So anyways. It's grey, and I'm getting a ton of antique/vintage stuff. And I'm super psyched. 

Yesterday I was supposed to move things from my room on the top floor into my new room in the basement. 
Here is what I accomplished. 



Yup.
And those are the most important things.
And for those of you who are wondering what a Personal Progress is, well, then click personal progress.
And Yes.
I am Mormon.


Now that we got the covered.
I just wanted to let you know how perfectly wonderful life is right now.
But I'm tired.
So I'm going to go to bed.

Night!
-Mover.

2 comments:

  1. oh, how I miss/love/adore you. seriously, honey. i do.

    and now we're basement buddies. I have the second biggest room in my house, which just so happens to reside in the basement.

    cool, cool.

    anyway. off to bed! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved how you have your must-haves with you :) I used to live in my basement too! Now we have renters down there :)

    ReplyDelete