12.11.2011

Sunday Stalker.

Sunday.
The day you go to church. Or at least, supposed to...
The day you end up doing your homework.
The last day of the week, or the first day of the week.
Is usually ruined by the thought of Monday.
The day to watch football.
No not the dessert. Silly.
The day that Sam gets to wear high heels.

Can I say that I OWN at high heels. I can walk the walk. Let me tell ya.
I'm 5' 9.5". Yes I wear 5" heels. No I don't care that you hate when I wear heels. I love it.
Don't complain about how I'm taller than you. No duh I am. I love wearing them. And Sunday is truly the only day that I can.


This would be me in heels. 
You can't see the heels. But I am in them.
Oh and my family and I have this thing where when ever we see a camera we have our thumbs pop out. I wrote poop instead of pop. No, thumbs don't poop out Sam! Gosh.



Now this is really what it feels like.
I could do anything in heels!
Run, jump, hurdle. I've got it covered! 

Yes. Those are little heels for me. 

I just love them so darn much. 
In fact, they are going on my Christmas list. I'm going to post it soon enough. Don't fret.
I want some sparkly ones.
Ones that blind you with their sparkles. Yup. Those ones.

Sometimes they hurt your feet. 
But sometimes friends hurt your feelings. You learn to forgive. 
My feet have actually become immune to pain resulting from high heels.

Rap I just came up with:
You know those heels?
The ones so high.
Ya they so hot.
They so fly.


BAM.

I wish I could rap.  Actually. I can rap two songs. And if Taylor Swift had some rap songs, I could probably rap those ones too.

So in Honors English we had to write a speech. She gave us the opportunity to talk about WHATEVER we wanted. Complete freedom in my hands? Booyah. 
Side note:
Last year we had to write a speech. I wrote mine about verbal abuse, and can I just say it rocked?! I was docked a point because of how I was dressed. My teacher was super conservative and I guess a lepord print tight pencil skirt did not please her... But other than that. It was awesome!

So I was tempted to just use mine from last year. Kind of a heavy topic and super personal for me. But heck, it was a great speech. So being a good student and all I didn't do what my evil side wanted to do. I ended up writing a whole speech on Facebook stalking. 

On Friday during class, some kids gave their speeches. 
Wow. 
99 percent of them were serious. Ask me if I am nervous to be the black sheep with the non-serious speech. Yes, well kinda not really. I guess I was expecting it. 
Some girl talked about love.
Another about cancer.
Then comes Sam.

"Hi. Um. My speech is about Facebook Stalking."

Sheesh.

I have to present it to the class on Tuesday. 
What a joke.

You may be wondering why randomly I jump from high heels to Facebook stalking. 
Because. I think I have one.
I'm not threatened. Just concerned for my life. Wait. Say what?

Within a week, if I don't post again you will know what happened to me.
Call the cops. Tell them I've been kidnapped by a Facebook stalker. 
And tell everyone that my life has been ruined by Facebook.
Then sue Facebook.
Then Facebook will try to find me so they aren't sued for so much mula.
Then when they find me. 
I'll post again. Don't worry.

I'm going to put alarms around my house.
And I'll wear heels so I can kick them and puncture their calves. Gross...

If I don't return, avenge my death!
-Girl on the go.



3 comments:

  1. I just sent you an email. and we're going to be best friends. I can tell it already.

    btdubss....I'm 5'2". YOU MAKE ME FEEL SHORT WITH YOUR MERE EXISTENCE....

    but my best friend is 5'11", so it's all good.

    kbye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your feature on FTLOB. You're pretty dayum awesomely funny. Might just have to follow now to bask in the reflection of the superhardradness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!! Lol. I already love your blog! Well be best blog buds. I am 5'7 so I can relate haha

    ReplyDelete