12.27.2011

Christmas

So it was Christmas.
Just fyi.
I'll sum up my Christmas experience for 2011:
Shocking.

Yup.
Not great, humbling, or bad. Shocking.
Why so shocking?

1. I realized some people are absolutely ridiculous in every way possible.
Ridiculous I tell you!
I am so darn fed up with people that are just plain lame. I'm now writing a list of people that will never be lame.
Here's my list so far:
1. Heavenly Father
2. Jesus
3. Santa.
4. The Pillsbury Doughboy
5. The guy who made Dr. Pepper
6. ______

You can fill in the blank. Because right now I have no idea who to put there.
OH! The prophet. He can be number six. 
Sorry I forgot about that...

If you think you belong on my list of unlame people. Then you will have to persuade me. Which will take a long time. 
There is just this one person. No they don't know that I'm talking about them. I promise. 
And I just want to tell them to GROW UP and be my friend again... 
That would be golden. 

2. My young women's group went to Salt Lake City to see the sights. Like we've never seen them before.... And I was very spectacle about the whole thing. First thing I did wrong was approach it with a bad attitude. EH. that was bad of me. I know I know. But in previous years when we would go to SLC it would become quite boring. 
But I didn't let people know I wasn't so thrilled about the activity. My mind was quickly changed when I realized how much fun I was having. Here are a couple of picture showing how much fun I had. Can I just say that I am a very overwhelming girl? I would say that I'm an acquired taste. 















Ps. I do not know why I called it a marriage picture instead of a wedding picture.... I may or not be a freak.

3. My father ordered the WRONG hat for dear old Bryce. It was my second pick, so I wasn't angry. And it looked pretty dope on him. HA. Totally said dope. hahaha...

4. I had SO SO SO much fun at my Dad's family party. We had to share a talent. Shocked I pulled out the most pathetic thing in the book. I whipped out my mexi stache smile. Maybe. One day I'll show you. 

5. I received an iPhone 4S. YES. 
So I totally thought I was getting a kindle. I have to admit. I snooped. I looked at my mother's Christmas list. And it said kindle on it for me! Christmas morning. Unwrapped the present. Kindle box. Opened the kindle box. Found a white iPhone.  Let's just say I screamed.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
-White chick. 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, sweet, dear lovely Sam. I don't know WHY you had to put the fill in the blank there.

    We both know I will never be ridiculous....duuuuuuuh ;)

    just kidding.

    And. I GOT AN iPHONE 4S TOO :)

    We're totes twinsiesssssss.

    oh and if it's not weird I think you should email me your number so we can text and be awesome and sixteen. kay? kay.

    loveyoukaybyedoll.

    ReplyDelete