8.06.2011

I love dumb people.

Yesterday. Well, right now it is 1:05 am, so technically you would say two days ago. I was in my first accident. And it shook me up, a lot.

Not.

I rear ended a lady's car, going about ONE MPH. I wasn't even pressing on the gas. What does she do? That's right. Calls the cops. Why? Good question. She didn't even go and look at the damage before she called them. She just decided that she was too important and her car was injured in someway or another that she shouldn't even bother to get out of the car. I do have to say that her car was hurt, a plastic plug for the hitch was cracked. That was it.
I received a ticket.
I hate that lady.
Dummy.

So. My parents weren't mad at all. And I was so sad that they didn't ground me and take away my car. Psh. I bet that is what that mean dumb lady wanted, loser.

My dad had a work party, that he forced the whole family to go to. The entire time I met overweight, balding, and aging men. It was a blast.
Later in the night, Jonathan, Nathan, Alexa, Lexi, Jonah, and myself decided that a scary movie would be exciting. But boy was I wrong. I guess, I somewhat forgot how much I hate scary movies, and that I am a huge pansy.....
Let's just say, I left, and drug Jonah along with me.

Thanks Jonah.

Today, or yesterday if you are referring to before midnight, I went to the art festival in Park City with Jonah and his good ol' family. To sum it up, it was a blast, I love his family, and I got a super cool ring from Jonah.

A horse ring.
Made out of a beer bottle.
That's right.

God be with you til we meet again.
-Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment