3.04.2011

fly.

I feel like a fly.
A fly that is trapped.
Trapped in a house.
I don't feel like a bird, birds are free, and their life's are long.
A fly is trapped inside a house, and I feel like the house I am trapped in is colorful and magnificent.
A flies life short, and when I say short I mean one month short.
I feel like a fly, stuck in a beautiful house full of wonder and enjoyment, except I am stuck, stuck in this house, and I will never get out. My life is short, with so much to do, and I will never do everything I want to. So I will sit there in that house, and do nothing with my month short life. I will buzz around, but that is about it. Nothing special, nothing amazing. A fly will never change someones life. A fly will never be remembered. A fly will be forgotten.

I don't want to be a fly. But right now, I sure do feel like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment