6.12.2011

the break of summer. sorta.

You thought this post was going to be about summer didn't you?
It's not.
Surprise!
It's a quiz.

These are all the characteristics that I would love to have in a boy. (:
mark all that apply to you.


[] Taller than 6 foot
[] Dark hair
[] No Freckles
[] Short hair
[] A little scruff
[] No tattoos
[] No piercings
[] Brown eyes
[] Lots of hair
[] Brunette
[] Strong
[] Tan
[] Can laugh at yourself
[] Protective
[] Accepting
[] Trustworthy
[] Honest
[] Romantic
[] blah blah blah... who cares.

I found this post half way finished while I was going through my old posts. This post, is about two months old. It needed some touch ups.... Sheesh. Is this pathetic. So I finished it off. With a good ol' who cares. I don't understand why we think we have this "type", why we think that people that look a certain way and act a certain way are the only people that we can be attracted to. It doesn't make any sense. See my boyfriend, Jonah isn't half of why I thought my physical "type" was. But he is so much better. Stop selling your short. Look at other people. Don't be shallow. There ya go.

Amen.
-Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment