4.07.2011

uno. dos.....

I'm tired, and I want to go to bed.
But I won't. Because I have about 5 things to say.

1. I don't really consider myself a jerk, at all. Someone said I was a jerk to them. Which didn't make any sense in the least bit, considering they were the jerk. The abusive jerk. So to all ya'll that I have been a jerk to, please forgive me. (I love saying ya'll, it makes me feel cool.)

2. I absolutely love my softball team. I hate the conditioning and endless running, but everything else is top notch. So many funny and unforgeable things happen on a bus ride to and from a game.
"Lex, do you have a lot of hair?"
"Where?"
"Banana"
"Banana"
"Banana"
"ZIP!"

3. MOAB. For spring break, my parents are being kind enough to take us to my dear second home, Moab. I can not wait to go jeeping. Moab is the ultimate place of places. Nothing can beat Moab, not even Wienerschnitzel.

4. I waved at Kyle today. Here is the story.
So I always see him in my car, driving his car. Which is scary when you compare our cars, I have a little bug, and he has a huge manly man car. I was driving home, when I saw him trying to pull into the turn lane. I looked over and we had about five seconds of eye contact. Which is a lot. And it was awkward. So today, the same thing happened, but Jonathan was in the car this time. So I looked over and WAVED. I know. Crazy. But I don't know what he did back, because I was too scared to look at him.

5. There is this new boy. (When isn't there?)
But that is all I can say, for right now, this new boy is just new.
I don't know anything else. (:

Thanks for listening.
10 points for Ravenclaw!
-Sammie Jay.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're a Ravenclaw fan. I am as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no sam. you belong in huffelpuff with jared!

    ReplyDelete